Residential power burner. Ideal for heating residential buildings. High quality materials for long term performances.
Output: 50 kW
- Heating with neutral CO2 emissions
- Renewable energy which represents a safe investment for the future
Comfortable and safe
- Automatic combustion system.
- Automatic cleaning of the heating surfaces and of the burner
- Remote assistance and system monitoring available
Investment payback in the short term
- Operating costs reduced by up to 60% compared to diesel / gas systems
- High efficiency thanks to the most modern combustion technology
- Independent of trends in the market prices of fossil fuels
- Allows you to convert your system into a biomass system with only the replacement of the burner and therefore a far lower cost than buying a new boiler
- Quick return on investment
Burner for residential heating. The compact dimensions make it easy to combine with different types of heating systems.
Designed with round combustion chamber, variable speed fan, internal auger for a more effective dosage, igniter and flame detection photocell.
For a more complete and reliable cleaning it is also possible to connect the device to an air compressor.
The burners is managed by a microprocessor control panel mounted on the appliance.
Safety thermostat which interrupts the burner operation in case of temperature outside the combustion camera of the device higher than 70 ° C.
The self-extinguishing flexible hose avoids the thermal connection between the burner and the fuel storage
External auger fan protects against any extraordinary smoke returns.
Two-stage pellet loading using an external auger that loads the fuel from the tank to the burner and an internal auger that conveys everything inside the combustion chamber.
Security system that locks and signals the system in lockout during any alarm situation
Automatic start after power failure thanks to the memory of recent settings
Smart management of the heating system via smartphone and app.
All basic operating parameters and functions are remotely manageable, for constant control wherever you are.
* consumption calculated with certified wood pellets UNI EN 14961-2 con P.C.I. 5,2 kW/kg
|F Ø mm
|O Ø mm
|B Ø mm
|E Ø mm
|G Ø mm