How to recognize quality pellets?
The only element that gives certain guarantees on the quality of the pellet product is certification.
ENplus® is the international reference certification and ENplus® pellets are the only ones controlled throughout the supply chain, from raw material to delivery to the final consumer.
ENplus® pellets are produced with the same quality in all production plants around the world.
How to recognize ENplus® pellets?
When buying pellets in 15 kg bags, you need to recognize this
key element: the ENplus® quality seal.
IF ON THE SACK OF PELLETS THERE IS ONLY THE ENplus® BRAND WITHOUT THE COMPANY IDENTIFICATION CODE, YOU ARE PROBABLY BUYING COUNTERFEIT PELLETS!
What must be written on the bag to be safe is ENplus® pellets?
- the words wood pellets
- the name and address of the certified company that holds the ENplus® ID shown on the bag
- the quality mark with the company identification code
- the diameter of the pellet cylinders (6 or 8 mm)
- The note: “Store in a dry place”
- The note: “Use only in suitable and certified combustion systems, following the manufacturer’s instructions and the provisions of national legislation”
- the net weight in kg
- the key element: the ENplus® quality mark